We are looking for a System Architect in embedded mobile operating systems to join our team of developers! We want a developer that possesses passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation in operating system technology.
As the ideal candidate, you will have a significant track record of working on embedded device drivers, real-time OS creation, and computer architecture design.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Architect, design, implement an OS framework for leading mobile devices. Attention should be made to performance and power management.
- Architect, design, implement, an SDK to the platform.
- Debug Timing, Race Conditions, Memory issues on a daily basis in a timely manner.
- Work with other teams: hardware, application software, and middleware to debug cross-functional issues such as memory corruption, timing issues, and performance issues. Write detailed reports on the problem statement and how it was solved to be used as reference for future issues.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 8+ years experience in embedded software development
- Fluent in the C / C++ and Java languages
- Experience with embedded development practices
- Experience desired in Android, Linux, and other microkernels, with sensitivity to performance, memory utilization, and extensible architectures
- Experience in modifying drivers for 802.11 peripherals over various interfaces: USB, PCIE, etc.
- Experience in designing and implementing asynchronous or concurrent multithreaded systems
- Must understand common protocols for communication with hardware and other software modules
- Must be a good communicator and self-motivated to complete projects, and enjoy hw-sw debugging
- Experience with Computer Architecture Design
- BA/BS is required, MS or higher is preferred
* Korean speaking candidates are highly encouraged to apply